"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own
sunshine." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Welcome to SPIRITUAL PATHWAYS! This site has been created with the intention of guiding you into an
experience of health and wholeness.
We are all experiencing a time of great change -- a time of transformation on an individual, as well as a
global level. A number of ideas, institutions, and belief systems are falling away. Many things we have taken for
granted no longer work or even exist. Through necessity, we grow! And our growth leads us to one of many Spiritual
Pathways. This site offers you guidance as you take your journey on the Spiritual Pathways of your
As your personal coach and guide along this journey, I offer a variety of Spiritual Pathways for you to explore.
Each pathway is a door opening for you to learn how to make needed changes in your life -- changes which bring
desired growth and meaningful, fulfilling results. Each path includes philosophy, education, and most importantly,
What Can Spiritual Pathways Offer You?
By joining me on a journey through the Spiritual Pathways on this site, you will discover how to:
- Create healthy, fulfilling relationships!
- Make your hopes and dreams come true!
- Discover enjoyable, rewarding ways to accomplish goals!
- Let go of unproductive belief systems and be yourself!
- Turn your “upside down life” right side up
- Fulfill your potential!
- Become your own best friend!
- Bring health and wholeness into your life!
- Build a solid foundation for your life adventure!
- Transform your life experience by transforming your thinking!
- Draw together the fragments of your life into an expression of wholeness!
- Embrace change with knowledge! Let go of reacting with fear!
Just imagine the incredible future that is waiting for you! If this sounds like a journey you’d like to take,
then let’s get started!
Within this site, you have opportunities to explore the following Spiritual Pathways. Click on each one to
discover what it has to offer you. I look forward to our journey together!
“…only when you forgive and bless, love and serve all people regardless of what they do or say to you or
about you, then only, I say, only then and never until will the heart open and bid you enter. Only then will you
hear the call. You will have entered the door of the heart.” (Excerpt from The Door of the Heart by